31 août 2011

Back to the 50's

Vite, vite, on sort et on prend quelques photos avant que le soleil se couche parce que c'est un look que je trouve joli, bien que sans chichi ! Tu en penses quoi ?

On peut être chic sans avoir à en faire trop ! (Je manque de modestie, non ?)


Mignon le noeud dans le dos :-)


Le décor ne te fait pas vraiment changer d'époque, mais la robe, avec sa jupe évasée,  a un petit côté fifties que j'aime beaucoup et qui est très facile à porter en toute circonstance : pour une journée parsemée de rendez-vous ou passée derrière un ordinateur, pour une petite soirée entre amis ou une sortie romantique, c'est une robe simple mais qui fait son effet !


Des petits accessoires pour rendre la robe noire attractive !


J'aime les longues boucles d'oreilles


Mes (vieilles) Colisée de Sacha que je n'abandonnerai pour rien au monde !

Bonne journée !


Robe : Vila shoppée sur Mon Showroom
Ceinture : Rules by Mary, shoppée sur Vitrines Parisiennes
Bracelet : Pieces shoppé sur Mon Showroom
Boucles d'oreilles : Princesse Pirate shoppées sur Vitrines Parisiennes
Chaussures : Colisée de Sacha shoppées en 2008 rue de Rennes.

18 commentaires:

  1. J'adore ! (sauf le noeud dans le dos ... je suis pas fan).

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Alors tu as craqué sur Brooklyn Bridge ? :p

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Très sympa cette petite robe noire....xx Muse

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. @Marie Pas encore ! La réflexion avant l'action :-)
    @muse Merci !

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Très joli cette tenue agrémentée d'accessoires sympas. J'aime beaucoup cette petite robe avec son petit noeud dans le dos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Your mode of describing the whole thing in this post is really pleasant,
    all can effortlessly be aware of it, Thanks a lot.


    Look at my web page; web site

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Howdy just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure why
    but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

    Look into my webpage ... Find Out More

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I was more than happy to find this page. I need to to thank you for ones time just for this
    fantastic read!! I definitely really liked every little bit of it and I have you book marked
    to see new stuff on your blog.

    Visit my web-site: next page

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. I must thank you for the efforts you have put
    in writing this website. I am hoping to
    view the same high-grade blog posts from
    you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal blog now ;)

    Feel free to visit my web blog :: Chaussures De Foot Pas Cher

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Can I simply say what a relief to discover somebody that actually
    understands what they're talking about over the internet. You certainly know how to bring a problem to light and make it important. A lot more people must read this and understand this side of the story. I can't believe you are not more popular since you most certainly possess the gift.


    Here is my webpage :: Abercrombie Et Fitch

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Heya i'm for the primary time here. I came across this board and I find It really helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to provide something again and aid others like you aided me.

    my weblog Nike Air Jordan

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News.
    Do you have any suggestions on how to get listed in Yahoo News?

    I've been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    Also visit my homepage; Sac A Main Louis Vuitton

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. It's amazing designed for me to have a web page, which is helpful designed for my knowledge. thanks admin

    my web blog Nike Blazers JD

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. It is not my first time to pay a visit this web site, i am browsing this
    web site dailly and obtain pleasant information from
    here everyday.

    my weblog: Kevin Durant Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Wow, fantastic blog structure! How long have you been running a blog for?

    you make running a blog look easy. The overall glance of your website is fantastic,
    let alone the content material!

    my weblog Nike Blazers Shoes

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. I love your blog.. very nice colors & theme. Did you make this website yourself
    or did you hire someone to do it for you? Plz reply as I'm looking to construct my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. appreciate it

    Here is my webpage :: Air Max 1 (http://www.whatsot.com/)

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. Hi, I wish for to subscribe for this weblog to
    obtain hottest updates, thus where can i do it please help.


    my homepage :: Mulberry Bags (www.whatsot.com)

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de votre passage sur CCCandCo. :-)